Royal Caledonian Curling Club
Heather Little Trophy
Province Points Competition
The 2015 Points Competition will be played at Moray Leisure Centre on xxxxxxxxx commencing at xxxxxxxxx and will be played as per the rules set out below.
Winner of the Points Competition 2015 was xxxxxxxxxxx on xxx Points Annual Winners Board
1. Entries will be from fully paid-up Clubs.
2. The players must be members of the Club concerned.
3. Players should normally qualify through Club competition. Where a Club has been unable to hold a qualifying competition, then they may nominate a member/members to represent them.
4. The player who wins the competition automatically qualifies for the following year’s Province Points Competition and is additional to his/her Club’s permitted entries.
5. The Province Committee will decide the maximum number of entries from each Club.
6. From the listed exercises in the ‘Royal Club Competitions-Section 21’, the Match Secretary will determine the exercises to be played taking into account the time available. In the event of two or more competitors being equal, they shall play four stones at Outwicking. If the competition is still undecided, the Province Match Secretary shall order that one or more of the preceding points be played again by the competitors who are equal.
7. Players may not sweep or follow their first stone on any of the exercises but may sweep or follow their second stone.
8. The Province Match Secretary will draw lots for the order of play.
9. The venue to be decided by the committee based on entries and cost.
10. All interpretations of, or disputes arising under these Rules shall be referred to the Executive Committee of the Province, whose decision shall be final.