Royal Caledonian Curling Club
R.C.C.C. Competition Rules apply subject to the following local conditions.
1. Entries will be from members of fully paid-up Member Clubs of Moray Province but team members may be drawn from any fully paid-up Moray Province Club.
2. No Player may play at any stage of the Competition for more than one team.
3. The competition will be played with a maximum of thirty teams playing in three sections, on a date specified by the Province Committee, with each team playing 2 x 4 end games. The draw for the second games will be based on the first game results i.e. 1st placed v. 2nd placed, 3rd placed v. 4th placed etc.
4. Winners of the Competition will be decided on: – first – Shots up, second – Ends won, third – Total Shots scored. If two or more teams are still equal at this stage they will be declared joint winners.
5. Should a team fail to appear at the appropriate time, the non-offending team will be awarded one shot and one end for each 15 minutes the offending team is late up until 30 minutes, after which they will be awarded the game with two points, +3 shots and 3 ends.
6. All interpretations of, or disputes arising under these Rules shall be referred to the Executive Committee of the Province, whose decision shall be final.
Revised May 2003